Bay Area Vacation Rental Management Services
In addition to renting our own properties, we also provide vacation rental management services to select clients in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our services include preparing the home for vacation rental, listing it with various online listing services (as well as our own website), managing inquiries and bookings, managing guests, cleaning and maintenance, and providing you, the owner, with periodic reports.
As a property owner, you have a choice of signing a lease and renting your home to tenants on fixed-term basis. Whereas this may work just fine for many people, it may not be the best choice for others. As property owners with multiple properties in the San Francisco Bay Area, we know that long-term leasing has many disadvantages. For one thing, it is not easy to get good tenants who can take good care of your property as well as pay rents. In addition, long-term lease is often less attractive due to low rental income and high maintenance and management costs, especially in expensive areas. In general, the more expense the home, the worse is the income to value ratio. At the end of it all, property owners are usually heart-broken when they see the condition of their property when tenants move out. In some cases, this may mean significant expense and down time to prepare the home for the next tenant. Luckily, renting long-term is not your only option. Vacation rental is another option.
Advantages of Vacation Home Rental
Renting your home as a vacation rental has many advantages compared to fixed-term renting. Here are a few of them:
- Your are always in control of your home. Your home will be maintained in pretty much the same condition all the time. There is a difference between vacation home renters and local, fixed-term renters. Vacation home renters come just to visit, for business or fun. They tend to be more established, higher quality tenants. They do not have tons of baggage, possessions and people to bring around, as local renters do. The usage condition is thus vastly different, compared to regular renting.
- Properly managed, you will likely earn significantly more from your property compared to regular renting, even after management expenses. With the help of professionals like us, you will be able to leverage the great many5-star reviews we have built over the years and our vast knowledge and experience of the business. Because you don’t need to learn all the DOs and DON’Ts, and you will get off renting instantly.
- You will have little chance of defaults, legal issues, and the like, as with regular renting. Vacation home renters pay upfront and rent based on your terms and conditions. They come from far away places nationally (from across US) and internationally (Asia, Europe, Latin America, etc.) and little time or interest for any other thing, but business, fun and enjoyment.
Our Vacation Rental Management Services
We do provide complete vacation rental management services for your home. All we need from you is your home that is suitable for vacation renting. We are local and we understand the local market very well. Here are the services we provide:
- Property inspection to make sure that your house is ready for vacation renting.
- Addressing issues, if any, to make sure that your home is ready for vacation renting.
- Taking great many pictures of your property.
- Listing your property with several vacation rental services and sites, as well as our own site.
- Managing inquiries and booking requests and making sure that you get the most from your investment with quality guests.
- Daily follow up with guests and handling any issues that may arise.
- Managing cleaning up of your property upon guest check-out.
- Taking care of repairs and managing repairs, if any.
- Post-stay follow up with guests, including handling deposit refunds and reviews.
- Sending periodic reports to you, the property owner.
For More Information, Please Contact Us
Our fees for Bay Area vacation rental management services are based on a percentage of income we get from renting your property, which will be provided upon request. If you are interested in our vacation rental management services and would like to proceed, or if you have any questions, please contact us and we will schedule a time to discuss your situation. Please fill up the form given below with sufficient information and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you!